Jodhpur Artisan Meet Up!

Rajasthan is the land of nature’s blended beauty, surrounded by huge mountains, picturesque landscapes, historical monuments, and palaces. Besides the exotic wildlife sanctuary, vibrant culture & traditions, the state is also well-renowned for crafting astounding handicrafts items. The unique handicrafts & arts of Rajasthan seem to be influenced by the Rajput’s and Mughals. One can spend hours browsing these fantastic handicrafts items. The Rajasthan Handicrafts depicts the state culture and rich heritage, and that is what makes them exquisite.

Last week, I visited the city of Jodhpur to meet handicraft product manufacturers. I was astonished to such creative work going unnoticed. I deeply aspire to bring to the world handicraft products that I have witnessed.

Mr.Bharat Dinesh, was kind to meet me and enlighten me about Jodhpur Handicraft Export Association. I met other several friendly people who gave me a wonderful tour around the city and also introduced me to several manufacturers of handmade products.

The manufacturers mainly dealt in wooden furnishing, metal showpieces, decorative seasonal items and many others. It lifted my spirits to see the traditional touch in their products. I also realized that the demand for handicraft products is more in the international market rather than the Indian Markets.

While such demand is good for the Indian economy but the present generation has forgotten the beauty and elegance of our own culture and it is my heart's quench to restore the love for art in India.

टिप्पणियाँ

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Art Make In India Inauguration

Corporate Visit

500 NGO Seminar